Tiwa Savage's Decision to Keep Secrets from Her Mother

Renowned African superstar and multi-award winner, Tiwa Savage, has made a firm decision not to share any more secrets with her mother, following a previous incident where her trust was inadvertently breached.
 
Tiwa Savage performance at the Kings Coronation concert

In an exclusive interview with MTV UK, the singer revealed that upon discovering her invitation to perform at the King Charles III Coronation concert, her first instinct was to confide in her mother, with the strict condition that the information must remain confidential. However, to her dismay, her mother inadvertently shared the news with her brother in less than 20 minutes.
    
MORE NEWS: 

Accidental Pregnancy: Congolese Education Minister Confesses to Relationship with Deputy


Recalling the incident, Tiwa shared, "When I received the call about performing at the King's coronation, I was initially cautious about sharing it with many people. Nonetheless, I decided to tell my mum, always hoping she would keep it between us. But within just 20 minutes, my brother was calling me, excited about the news. I was taken aback, and I thought, 'Okay, I won't be sharing anything with mum anymore.'"

The historical event marked Tiwa Savage as the first Nigerian artiste to perform at a British royal occasion, captivating audiences during King Charles III's coronation concert and Big Lunch in March. Upon learning that she was the sole African performer at the event, she was left amazed by the opportunity.




As Tiwa Savage moves forward, she has chosen to be more selective with the information she shares, keeping her personal matters closer to her heart.

Post a Comment

0 Comments